导 航
查看: 1886|回复: 1

New York last week

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-18 14:30:44 | |阅读模式
a nasty report will go around the internet at this time that teen vocal sensation justin bieber will be exhibiting some actions better fitting a new male diva however supra shoes, the two his publicist and bieber themselves are encouraging you do not to believe it.
the actual incident in question transpired in long beach supra shoes online, new york last week www.suprasshoesales.com, since some reporters are usually claiming that justin arrived an hour and a half overdue to an appearance at the middle school just so he could stop by mcdonald azines. the singer is really taking the time himself through twitter to laugh at the report:
this is funny when i go through things about myself that are just not true. why would certain people require time out of their day for you to hate on a 16 year old i have an idea for the people people let s all be supportive of each other and proud of one other and hope for the best for your neighbour.
justin supra shoes, however, is actually quickly learning 1 rule of present business the more popular you become supra shoes canada, the more men and women want to tear to you down.
do you dislike that bieber has to cope with these sort of problems let myself know your thoughts using a comment.examiner
相关的主题文章:

the very next day

were two clips shooting in tn
发表于 2013-6-27 15:28:13 |
new york  city

小黑屋|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 06:02 , Processed in 0.083876 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.